Welcome to Hoopla Digital Services through the London Public Library. Library patrons now have digital access to over 250,000 items which include movies, music, comic books, audiobooks and ebooks.
How do you get started? It's easy, visit www.hoopladigital.com and create a free account.
- You will need your London Public Library Card to register for your free account.
- Click on the "Login" button in the top right corner of the screen and then select the "Sign Up Now" button.
- Select London Public Library as your library and then provide the following information:
- e-mail address
- create a password
- library card number (located on the back of the card - do not put spaces between the numbers)
- library pin # (last four digits of your phone #)
- Now you are set to begin using the service.
- Each Library cardholder will get up to 10 items to checkout during the month.
Loan Periods of Digital Items:
- Movie and TV content is available for 72 hours (3 days) after borrowing.
- Music albums are available for 7 days, and eBooks, comics and audiobooks are available for 21 days.
Devices Compatible with Hoopla:
If you need additional assistance on getting your account setup or other assistance with Hoopla Digital, call the library at 740-852-9543. We hope you enjoy this new great service!
Download the apps by visiting the stores listed below.