Friends' Logo Contest
CREATE AND WIN A NOOK E-READER AND MORE!
The Friends’ of the London Public Library is an organization devoted to supporting the Library through funding, programming, and volunteerism. We are looking for a fresh, new logo to reflect these ideals.
- Contest will run January 7 to April 1, 2013.
- Anyone who holds a London Public Library card, in good standing, may make a submission.
- Submissions may be hand-drawn or computer generated.
- Must be your original work. Please do not use clip-art or copy-righted images.
- Submit in printed format (8 ½” x 11”) and/or pdf format.
- Limited to 3 colors and must be usable in black & white and color.
- Must sign a release upon submission releasing any rights to the logo. Once submitted all prospective logos become the property of the Friends of the London Public Library.
Prizes (One Winner)
- Your logo will be used on all marketing for the Friends of the London Public Library. Your photograph will be featured, along with the winning logo, on the Library Website, newspapers, and other marketing.
- Barnes & Noble Nook e-Reader (approx. $80 value)
- $25.00 Gift Certificate to be used on items from the Friends’ Gift Cases.
- Book shopping spree (includes 10 DVD’s) in the Book Nook during one of the 1st Saturday Book Sales.
|Logo Contest Submission Form.pdf||251.79 KB|
|Logo Rules.pdf||49.19 KB|